Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oren's Hummus Shop

The early birthday celebration begins! And with hummus nonetheless! 

Went for lunch with my friend Wing today in downtown Palo Alto. Ahhh!!! Hummus!
I'm an avid lover of hummus. I eat it all too often. I can honestly say I've tried most of the huge variety from TJ's. Yeah, okay, I'm a bit obsessed with hummus, but it's sooo good! 
(I apologize for the incessant use of exclamations throughout this post).

I've passed by University Avenue a million times, but somehow I've never noticed this shop. Then again, better late than never!


It was a really nice day, so we sat outside!


I ordered the beef kabobs with hummus and sweet potato fries (not included in the above picture). For the first time ever, the kabobs were nicely seasoned and perfectly moist. I've been to my fair share of Mediterranean restaurants and usually the kabobs are dry and hard. The fries were crispy and the hummus. Oh the hummus! Hahah, tasted fresh, no lemon = My kind of hummus! 


Shakshuka. Wing didn't say much about it, but he finished the whole thing? Hahah. 

Definitely will be back for more hummus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment