Sunday, March 25, 2012

Coffee and caramels.

I'm on my way to becoming a hipster! ...Or so they say of those who frequent Barefoot Coffee (Serving up some serious coffee to local javaholics). I don't frequent it quite just yet and that will be a long time coming but...

Orange&Ginger Cubano. Something of a lift right after a long yoga session. Definitely lighter on the ginger tone than orange yet still delicious!



I also picked up Fig Caramels from the local Campbell chocolatiers Snake & Butterfly. They have chocolate bars and chocolate confections in an array of interesting flavors such as Bacon Toffee and Cherry & Chili. Everything is made in small batches from organic, fair trade cocoa beans that are hand-roasted and poured. 
This was a pretty gloomy weekend from start to finish, but at least I had my fair share of coffee and chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment