Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stockton Bakeries.

I've lived in Stockton for nearly four years now, so believe me when I say that good bakeries here are hard to come by.


Genova Bakery churns out the freshest breads for eateries all throughout Stockton. I often see their trucks making deliveries down the Miracle Mile. I believe they are still a family-run business and have been operating at the same downtown location, the Rolleri Building (now a historical landmark), for decades. Their focus is more toward breads than pastries. I absolutely love the milk bread. I can't say that I make it a point to come here often though, mainly because it's not exactly in the best part of town.

Edit: A friend kindly mentioned that Podestos carries Genova baked goods!

Drawing by Brian Canevari.

No comments:

Post a Comment